News And Events
Helen Blier Appointed Director of Continuing Education
CE Program Recognized in National Study
PTS Honors Three Retiring Faculty Members
Professor Andrew Purves Receives Honorary Degree
Paula Cooper Receives Calian Prize for Community Service
Graduates Receive Awards During Commencement
PTS Welcomes New Board Members
Meet our Faculty and Staff in Your Area
General Financial Aid Information
Please see below for general information regarding Financial Aid at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary and the policies that govern this aid.
Methodist Students Enrolling in Wesley Theological Seminary classes.
Pittsburgh Theological Seminary has agreed to financially assist our Methodist students who are required to enroll in Wesley classes. If a PTS student qualifies for the Tuition Grant, we will allow the student to use the grant toward Wesley credits. The following policies will apply:
- Students cannot receive more than the amount of the Tuition Grant. Any difference in cost between PTS and Wesley is the responsibility of the student.
- Students should pay Wesley upon receipt of the Wesley bill. PTS will reimburse after the credits are transferred into PTS.
- PTS will not pay for classes that are taken at the Wesley campus, if the same class is offered on the PTS campus.
- It is the student's responsibility to give written notification to the Financial Aid Office if they are enrolling in Wesley classes and expect financial assistance from PTS.
- Students must submit the written reimbursement request by the end of Term III Add-Drop period. Requests received after Term III Add-Drop cannot be met. At the end of the Add-Drop period, left-over tuition grants are distributed to students on the Wait List so funding is not available for late requests.