News And Events
Alumnae/i Days 2013 Photo Gallery
Seminary Hosts Pittsburgh Pastoral Care Conference
PTS Receives Grant for Worship Renewal Project
Series Explores the Idea of Spiritual But Not Religious
Pittsburgh Theological Seminary Names Assistant Professor of Homiletics
PTS Welcomes Associate Professor of Leadership and Ministry
Meet our Faculty and Staff in Your Area
Applications for the Doctor of Ministry degree are submitted to the director of the Doctor of Ministry Program. A Master of Divinity from an accredited seminary or divinity school is required for admission to the program along with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Applicants are required to have completed a minimum of three years in active ministry following the receipt of the M.Div.
Applications to the Doctor of Ministry program must include:
1. A check or money order for the $40.00 application fee. This fee is non-refundable.
2. Complete official transcripts of all post-high school academic work.
Note: PTS graduates should request transcripts from the Registrar. Forms are available on the PTS website at www.pts.edu/Forms.
3. Assurance that the participant will be engaged in some recognized ministerial position for the period of the program.
4. An endorsement from the applicant’s Church Board or an ecclesiastical official, approving expenditure of the time called for by the program.
5. A brief statement (100-200 words) of the primary reasons for wishing to enter the Doctor of Ministry program followed by a two-page statement (800 words) on what you consider the most important issue facing pastoral ministry.
6. Completed reference forms from three professional references. Please send this link to your references for them to complete online and submit to the DMin office: http://www.pts.edu/DMin_Reference_Form
APPLY NOW for the Doctor of Ministry Program. Your application can be started and saved to complete as you collect your information.